Monday, June 23, 2008

Green Lantern for a Day


I've been running around enjoying this beautiful June day, flying here and there and visiting friends and just did not have time to be contemplative, but rather "let my light shine" everywhere I could on this GORGEOUS day.

I'll be more investigatively spiritual tomorrow, I promise, but for now, I am wearing my newest Green Lantern ring and flying under blue skies... wheeeeeee!

Matthew 5:15-16 (NIV)

"Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
If you are feeling joyous and forgiven and free, do the same today!




p.s. For us GL geeks, here is a FANTASTIC fan vid on YouTube. It's not the real deal, but its hard to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment