Monday, May 5, 2008

"Voices in the Wilderness" - Public Access TV

Well, they say pride cometh before a fall, and since Jesus knows how quick I can step off a cliff, so He takes his good time before letting me speak publicly.

I invariably put my foot in my mouth. Still haven't learned to serve other by speaking only what the Lord wants me to say.

However, he IS pretty gracious. ;) So I'm going to have a chance to speak on Chicagoland public access TV.

Maria Goldstein, host of "Voices in the Wilderness" has asked me to come in and tell how I came to Christ and how He radically changed my life.

Cool beans.

Here's some info about her program:

Voices in the Wilderness

Format: Interview

Audience: Everyone


Voices In The Wilderness is a public access cable program that airs every Saturday (each show/interview runs for the entire month) at 5:00 P.M. in the following areas below.

Comcast Channel 35: Arlington Heights, Bartlett, Des Plaines, Glenview, Golf, Hanover Park, Mt. Prospect, Park Ridge, Prospect Heights, Northbrook, Schaumburg, Skokie, Streamwood, and

Comcast Channel 19: Buffalo Grove, Elk Grove Village, Hoffman Estates, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Palatine, Rolling Meadows and Wilmette

NCTV Channel 17: Naperville at 10:30 A.M. every Monday (each show/interview runs for the entire month).

CANTV Channel 36: The City of Chicago . Voices runs two-three times per month in Chicago.


Channel 23 Hibbing , MN : Monday at 8:30 P.M , Wednesday at 10:30 A.M. and Thursday at 4:30 A.M.


Purpose of Program:

Voices in the Wilderness is an interview format TV ministry. We interview real people who have been transformed by their faith and who want to share their story, message, or vision, so that others can be encouraged, enlightened and inspired to make a positive impact in their families, communities, country and the world. John the Baptist was a voice with a message for his generation. I believe that our guests are messengers to this generation.


Quotes from Amplified Version of the Bible:

Mark 1:3 A voice of one crying in the wilderness (shouting in the desert), prepare the way of the Lord, make His beaten tracks straight (level and passable).

Isaiah 40:3 A voice of one who cries: Prepare in the wilderness the way of the Lord (clear away the obstacles) make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for our God.

2 comments:

Resilient Hawk said...

Can I watch this online? Do you have a link?

Jeremy Colyer said...

Wow, that is cool beans! Is there any way to listen to the interview? I'll pray for you!

Post a Comment